Product Features : Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries
- Made of a polycarbonate composite. polycarbonate is the same material used to make bulletproof glass
- The interior is fully lined with zippered compartments and a removable mirror
- A convenient elastic attachment straps holds the vcase securely on top of your luggage
- Rubberized handles gives you a non-slip, comfortable grip
- Perfect for cosmetics, toiletries, your netbook or even as a fashion handbag
Product Description : Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries The vcase shell is of extremely lightweight and ultra durable polycarbonate composite. polycarbonate is the same material used to make bulletproof glass. rubberized handles gives you a non-slip, comfortable grip. the interior is fully lined with zippered compartments and a removable mirror. a convenient elastic attachment straps holds the vcase securely on top of your luggage. includes an adjustable strap made of tough nylon webbing, reinforced at both ends. perfect for cosmetics, toiletries, your netbook or even as a fashion handbag. 7 year worldwide better life warranty. customer service phone number 866-439-7872.
Customer Reviews : Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries
This review is from: Heys bags Vcase Toiletries Bag (Apparel)
I have already used it twice in two weeks. I used it for cosmetics & toiletries for a multi excursion. we tend to went on an overnight with friends and that i had area for PJ's and underwear in one facet and toiletries within the different. straightforward to hold, no worry concerning breaking or crushing the contents.
heys luggage review is from: Heys bags Vcase Toiletries Bag (Apparel)
this company is terrible to wear down and there client service is worse than terrible!! I ordered this case and it had been suppose to ship by a precise date and had I not known as two days once it had been suppose to ship it might still be within the warehouse. I sent an email early within the week and was told it shipped already, a similar day I ordered it that by th means was not possible since i ordered it on a saturday night!!! when It didnt comeup as shipped by monday I emailed once more and was told it had been shipping these days....then on wednesday I emailed once more cause the standing on amazon showed not shipped nonetheless....they said it had been still within the warehouse and that they were progressing to get right on it on why it hasnt shipped nonetheless.
then friday I got confirmation that it shipped...I called U.P.S. to examine if I might intercept and that they told me I couldnt intercept till the package have to be compelled to there Aurora location which wouldnt happen till Monday and that i required this item as a present for a celebration that saturday night...now had it shipped by tuesday the newest ship date i might of had it in time however since it didnt ship till friday i used to be screwed...so i contacted ebags wh
Tag : Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries
Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries, cheap Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries,best Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries, low Price Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries,discount Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries,Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries sale ,Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries review , cheapest Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries, Heys Luggage Vcase Toiletries price |
0 comments: